Its getting harder and harder to get pictures of this active one! He is always trying to get the camera or trying to run away. And when I try to make him stay he gets mad… as you can see.
Things Colt Loves at 9 Months:
Food… Still haven’t found one thing he doesn’t like. He will eat mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, cottage cheese… you name it he will probably like it.
- Books… He will “read” them to himself, but especially loves when Chase or I read to him.
- Bowls, pots, pans, whisks, Tupperware, anything in the kitchen that he can get ahold of.
- Unfolding the laundry I fold
- Meeting new people… he seems to especially love the old ladies we meet around town.
- When either Chase or I crawls after him and he runs (crawls) away to the other for safety.
- Shooting hoops with dad
- His new “tablet”
- Trying to get the dog food… if we forget to put it up he is instantly there.
Things Colt Doesn’t like:
- Getting in his car seat
- Sitting in the bathtub. He always has to stand.
Big Things that Happened around 9 Months:
- Walking more, but still crawling and walking assisted as his main way of getting around.
- He was waving but now he won’t do it… little stink.
- First Halloween
My little shadow
He can never sit normal in the shopping cart. This little Houdini will still be strapped in and will be turned around backwards and standing.
Standing in the tub… love that face!